• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Looking for a Good Package Deal

walleyejim

Does anybody know of a resort or hotel that has a package deal that includes a night stay and a couple of launches for two people. I see Eddy's has a good package, but I was wondering if there are any other options.

I personaly would stay away from Eddys.Check out Twin Pines they have A fish and stay package and also have A resturant I beleive you can even add A food package also.

Eddy's would be your worst choice. If that was my only choice I would find another lake to fish!!

Go with Twin Pines. they offer a package for $115.00 per person (2 person min). it includes 2 launch trips, a night of lodging in their hotel rooms or cabins (depends on what they have at the time) and breakfast and dinner. this price applies to sunday to thursdays. they may offer this package on fridays and saturdays but it will be a little more in cost. I have been fishing with them for the past 3 summers now and will not go any place else on the west/northwest side of the lake. I have gotten to know Linda the owner and she will work with you to custom tailor a package that will work for you.