• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

If your close by you owe it to yourself to take a look. I plan to go back with the video camera. Talk about some wild water coming out right now.

go check Island lake dam too 2400 cubic feet per sec today, Hunter lake is up about 5 feet! normal flow is 150 - 200......

My son was on a field trip to Jay Cooke yesterday and he said that part of the road washed out and there was a car that rolled down the embankment almost into the river. Some crazy water out there!!

Ya for sure stay away from the shores around the upper St. Louis River and Thompson D a m area. There are some serious under cuts on the banks and things are washing down the river like crazy. I saw a tree about 40' long with 4 birds on it floating down by Boyscout yesterday. If your in the boat pay close attention for logs/trees/docks etc. The fishing T dock at Boyscout is tilted to the point it looks like it could be ripped out at any second.