• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

• WE CREATE LONG TERM, MEANINGFUL RELATIONSHIPS IN HERE ... PLEASE JOIN US.

You know what we all love...

RECEIVE THE GIFTS MEMBERS SHARE WITH YOU HERE...THEN...CREATE SOMETHING TO ENCHANT OTHERS THAT YOU WANT TO SHARE
    When you enchant people, you fill them with delight and yourself in return. Have Fun!!!

Matt C

I figured I'd make my 2500's post a lot like my other posts, random odd short posts with mostly useless information. I mean, it is kind of a like milestone, it's half of 5000, and 1/4 of 10,000.

I was going to leave it at that, but no, I can't. laugh .....

So with out delay, I'll just say;

I hope you all have your best year of fishing in 2012! I know my 2012 Ice season ended with the BEST season I have ever had, and look forward to a stellar open water season. As always, 8 times out of 10, I have room in my boat to take you fellow HSO members out. I have met some really amazing and fun people on here, and always enjoy their/your company on my boat.

Good luck this year!

Matt

Scott K

Congrats! Looking forward to the next 2500

harvey lee

Best of luck to you also Matt.

CrappiesNCats

keep up the good work matt! lookin forward to the season, hopefully our schedules will match up a bit so we can get out a few times.

simple1

Congrats Matt!

Perhaps for your 2502 post you can tell me if you have seen anyone use a boston whaler montauk for fishing our local waters. I may be able to get one for a great deal from a friend who is moving. Its just I have never seen one being used on our local lakes. Thank you for your 2501 posts, but I only care about 2502 for now:)

Simple1

Matt C

I have never seen a boston whaler on the local lakes. Good luck on your boat search! wink

luckycrank

a freind just bought that style of boat , fortunatley he up north this weekend

Eric_Kruger

I saw one on tetonka i think it was a bout 3 years ago now, not sure if it was a whaler but it was a center council boat, bout 20ft, and white. A boat is a boat....lol

Geiber

Congrats!

Hey Simple1, that BW boat would be an AWESOME boat if you are looking to just fish, but if you enjoy taking the family out and going for a cruze every so often I would stray away from it, I am not saying it wouldn't work but it just isn't going to be near as comfortable/nice for accomadating non-fishing people ha ha. Also depending on the shape it is in obviously.

Boston Whalers are great boats, before we got our Tracker we were looking at getting a center console Mako, my uncle who lives in Florida has an Action Craft and all I can say is once you get use to a center console boat you will love it! Also I still do not understand why poling platforms haven't caught on up here. Even though we are not "poling" that often up here ha ha they still are very nice to have, for tubing, standing, leaning, cutting up bait, setting stuff on when you're standing (like a workbench). Personally I would jump at the oppurtunity to get a Boston Whaler for cheap but that is just me! Good luck Simple!