• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

• WE CREATE LONG TERM, MEANINGFUL RELATIONSHIPS IN HERE ... PLEASE JOIN US.

You know what we all love...

RECEIVE THE GIFTS MEMBERS SHARE WITH YOU HERE...THEN...CREATE SOMETHING TO ENCHANT OTHERS THAT YOU WANT TO SHARE
    When you enchant people, you fill them with delight and yourself in return. Have Fun!!!

Sign in to follow this  
Roscoe010

Lake Andrusia

Roscoe010

Has anyone been out on Andrusia this spring? Picking up any fish out there yet?

Fishin247

I'm headed there on opener, never fished the lake before. Looking for tips as well:)

laportian

If you like crowds the outlet area by Mission Bridge sees lots of action around the opener. Its easy to have 30 or more boats crowded around the bridge. I'd move around the shoreline over towards the inlet, which is maybe a mile west of mission bridge. Lots of walleyes hang in this general area. I avoid the south end most of the time though due to the crowds and will put in at the public access on the north end of the lake off the Power Dam Rd. There is a little river that comes from Big Lake that wallyes run up to spawn. In the north west corner of the lake I have had good luck crappie fishing this time of year. The landing was messed up from ice heaves but I stopped and checked it out this weekend and they have it fixed. I will get out one evening this week and go chase some crappies though. I cleaned the boat and charged the batteries so Im itching to fish. Good luck.

Fishin247

Thanks! Will post back if I have any luck out there. Going up with my brother and dad, bro is from TRF and we are from Hibbing area, so a good place for us to meet in the middle.