• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

• Join In - We Share Fishing Reports & Outdoor Information Here

You know what we all love...

The same things you do!!!! Share what you love & enjoy in the outdoors as well as thank those whose posts you 'appreciate.'

Have Fun!!!

• ×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Your Responses - Share & Have Fun :)

• JeremyCampbell
      Awesome catch MinnowBuckets!!😎
    • tfin
      So Gimruis has a problem with meat hunters on the lake.  Then he should be promoting the use of cameras instead of guns when out hunting birds or animals.  If you want to fish for sport and look down on those that fish for food then go get a hand held fishing game and sit on the shore.  Believing something is the truth doesn't mean that it is.  You can say the lake isn't mismanaged all you want and that the surveys work because the people using them have advanced degrees.  I work for people in construction that have degrees but don't know crap about what actually happens on a construction site.  The worst thing to happen to electricians is schools putting out project management courses.  Now instead of people with practical knowledge running jobs we have people schooled in theory with big ideas and egos to match.  You Gimruis seem to be the same.  Saying that people shouldn't fish for food and saying they are the problem is insanity.  You have no place in this conversation.  
    • Drail1313
      Anyone know the results?? I can not find any. Thanks  
    • eyeguy 54
      the pic is from may
    • leech~~
      Send her off to the DNR folks.  They may want the location.  What ever it is, it looks like it has mange.
    • Mike89
      yup Head of the Lakes resort....
    • monstermoose78
      good luck everyone!! Finn and I are set up on pass shooting spots. I hope there are some birds around!! This wind should be carrying some new birds with it
    • AlwaysFishing23
      Looks like a cougar to me.
    • ANYFISH2
      Interesting pic!!   Could be the pic but looks to dark and fur seems to "fluffy" for a cougar?   My first thought was a bear, neck seems to long and the color change on lower jaw says no.   I am going to go with a wolf.   Thanks for sharing.
    • ANYFISH2
      30-35 acres