• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

What's happening in Rochester in the Outdoors?

i moved to rochester from iowa 2 years ago & a lot of people view this area but nobody reports. just wondering if i am missing something. have learned almost nothing in my 2 years in the area. hard place to meet people & hard place to come by any fishing info.

I wish I could give you more info but I personally don't fish much in the immediate area. I frequent the river quite often. I agree though, it's disappointing how quiet this forum is.

Yeah, most of the fishing action in this area comes in the form of the Mississippi river, or the trout streams. Since the Mississippi river has it's own sections, this area stays relatively quiet. I have been surprised not to see too many Lake Zumbro reports though.

I can provide reports on the trout streams if people would be interested though.

Possibly the Winona area lakes and backwaters too.

• 'we have more fun' FishingMN Creators

We are interested. What kind of reports do you have on what's going on right now?