• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

100+ loses

harvey lee

And we've been no hit by a guy who took the home town discount to stay with the angels. Glad they're out west, used to always stay up late for them, missed history last night.

I am really glad they serve Surly at target field this year...

It's going to be a long one I think.

Pitching, if you can call it that... I've seen BP coaches throw meaner stuff than this lineup has shown thus far.

Boy I miss the days when we were searching for the 5th starter, should we give it to Carlos Silva and his sinker or ? I saw just a shot of our dugout in the 1st inning last night and no one was talking to no one, team looked tired and like they really could care less. I'm concerned more about some of those guys passion for the game and working together as a team, the leaders of the team didn't look very approachable, maybe I misread there body language etc. in just a short clip of them looking disinterested.