• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

• WE CREATE LONG TERM, MEANINGFUL RELATIONSHIPS IN HERE ... PLEASE JOIN US.

You know what we all love...

RECEIVE THE GIFTS MEMBERS SHARE WITH YOU HERE...THEN...CREATE SOMETHING TO ENCHANT OTHERS THAT YOU WANT TO SHARE
    When you enchant people, you fill them with delight and yourself in return. Have Fun!!!

Sign in to follow this  
MidCoast

Where is the closest launch to Prescott?

MidCoast

I usually launch my boat from the Bluffs area. I would like to launch closer too or in Prescott. Anybody can tell me what launches are available in the Prescott area and fees?

1eyeReD

Right in Prescott. Coming from MN on HWY 10, you cross the bridge, you make a right at the light (BTW - bait available at the gas station directly across from you on left corner at this point), 1st right down the hill on Orange St., make left, cross railroad tracks, keep left going alongside condoes, you'll see the launch on your right about a block's distance away. 10 bucks when I last used it last Summer... Great launch. Get there early, not sure how early, but earlier than you'd like and you should be good.

SouperStar22

There is also a public launch in Hasting across the hasting bridge about the same length coming from the Bluffs