• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

• WE CREATE LONG TERM, MEANINGFUL RELATIONSHIPS IN HERE ... PLEASE JOIN US.

You know what we all love...

RECEIVE THE GIFTS MEMBERS SHARE WITH YOU HERE...THEN...CREATE SOMETHING TO ENCHANT OTHERS THAT YOU WANT TO SHARE
    When you enchant people, you fill them with delight and yourself in return. Have Fun!!!

Sign in to follow this  
toddb

Canvas repair

toddb

Does anyone know of a canvas repair shop in the area? Looking for a repair on a boat cover. Thanks in advance,

Toddb

fiskyknut

Todd the place just west of Roseau I think shut it's doors.

Klevens boat tops is still open I believe? Roosevelt or Williams one or the other can't remember.

NAMASafetyDirector

Call Edie at Country Canvas north of Williams. She's done hundreds of tops, fishhouses, boat seats, vehicle seats etc. Got her fixing some vinyl for my Warrior right now. Beautifull work and she's very affordable. Her number is 218-434-0163

Ballyhoo

Waterside canvas on the river also does excellent work and is fast. Jim Thompson 634-1704. Down the same road as Rainy River Resort but turn left instead of right to go to the resort. LOW marine and many of the resorts have their work done by him.

Sport tops in Roseau bought out Klevens. They are east of Roseau. Still open but heard they have a minimum charge.

SetTheHook40

I took mine out to Trandon's out past Challenger on pennington if you want to get it done in trf. He did a nice job.

LOTW_Outdoorsman

Waterside Canvas...Jim Thompson! He's the gentleman that did my boat, and all I can say is AWESOME!!!!