• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Selling trolling motor, how much to ask?

dfv87

Question

Looking for input as I upgraded to 24 volt from 12V and got Ipilot... would like to sell my 55# MK power drive with co pilot and footpedal from 2005 to my brother in law for his boat...

1. family deal, not looking to get rich. But he wants to give me a fair price...

2.We are friends also so we are not sure what kind of number is fair.

3. unit is perfect with NO issues, if I didn't go I pilot it would still be on my boat.

4. See lots of prices on C list what is a fair deal?

5 answers to this question

In 2010, I sold my MinnKota Powerdrive 74 (24v) AP-US-60 w/Co-Pilot , including foot pedal $500. I also threw in a Lowrance X75 with US adapter cable for an additional $25.

C list seems to have started going to outrageous prices!! I would think about 1/2 the cost of new,You did say its 7 years old? maybe a bit less?You watch tho, once you sell it to family the foot pedal will fail as they have a tendency of failure.