• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

• WE CREATE LONG TERM, MEANINGFUL RELATIONSHIPS IN HERE ... PLEASE JOIN US.

You know what we all love...

RECEIVE THE GIFTS MEMBERS SHARE WITH YOU HERE...THEN...CREATE SOMETHING TO ENCHANT OTHERS THAT YOU WANT TO SHARE
    When you enchant people, you fill them with delight and yourself in return. Have Fun!!!

Gus

Last weekend my father towed the pontoon boat from Sand Lake to Grand Rapids. During the drive the table top for the boat flew off. It could be anywhere along Hwy 46 near Wini or hwy 2 between Deer River and Rapids. Possibly even up cty 35 into Inger. If you happen to find it or know of it, we would appreciate getting it back. Please let me know if you have any information.

[email protected]

Thank you.

jigglestick

I saw it, but I'm trying to remember where..it wasn't round, it was an od shaped table. just a couple days ago I think..where was that....I know it was on the west bound side, right on the edge of the shoulder..dang it, that's gonna drive me crazy!

it was either 46 from 143 south to 2 or along two. I haven't been on 35 lately. dump, now I'm going to have to go look. crazy

could it have been east of GR on hwy 2? I just went to Duluth two days ago, started from rapids and headed east

Gus

It was an odd shape! Almost like a kidney.

I'll have my dad take another look. He just picked up the boat in Rapids yesterday.

So there is a chance....

Thank you!

Doctor J

Gus, you get your Sea Legs?

Gus

Yes we did!

Thanks for the info earlier.

jigglestick

Gus, I looked from one end to the other yesterday and did not see it. sorry. I quit looking at the west side of the prairie river bridge and was up to the bridge at little cutfoot.

Gus

Thank you Jigglestick.

My dad made a nice slow drive Sunday as well. Not to be found.

He ordered a new one today.

Thanks for all the help guys. Would have been nice to have it all come together.

Looking forward to opener!

Thanks again.