• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

• WE CREATE LONG TERM, MEANINGFUL RELATIONSHIPS IN HERE ... PLEASE JOIN US.

You know what we all love...

RECEIVE THE GIFTS MEMBERS SHARE WITH YOU HERE...THEN...CREATE SOMETHING TO ENCHANT OTHERS THAT YOU WANT TO SHARE
    When you enchant people, you fill them with delight and yourself in return. Have Fun!!!

th64

What's the latest on BM? Who has fished it recently? How shallow are the pannies? Any help would be appreciated.

yegge17

I took my younger brother out with me last Thursday and drove to the northern boat launch just to checkout if anyone was fishing. To my surprise, there were several boats out there just to the right of the big hole (if facing south @ the boat launch towards the lake). I understand that its quite shallow there, but I don't know if anything was biting though. I did, however, see quite a few panfish under and near the dock, a few were around 8-9 inches, otherwise the rest were small. As for crappies, i spoke to a few boaters who were coming in for the day, and they said they had gotten a few crappies in front of the Veteran's camp, but were too small for their liking. Hope that helped a little bit.

th64

Sounds goog-Thanks

john.wells

Sounds goog-Thanks

I know this is a typo, but it sure makes me smile! laugh

MidCoast

Lots of Bluegills.

th64

They say smiling is goog for your health John, happy to help.