• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Dog area? Ideas please?

Opening the cabin up in another week or two and bringing the dogs up. Normally I just let them run around the cabin and the woods a bit, but would like to try and get them more exercise.

I don't really want to take them on the trail through town as there are usually good numbers of bicyclists to let the dogs off the leash and last year there where wild packs of dogs.

Any ideas? Thanks!

There are old logging trails all over the state forests (Paul Bunyan, Two Inlets etc up there. I have never seen any bicyclists while walking those and they offer plenty of room for the dogs to run. Just make sure you watch out for all the deer ticks!

Dan