• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

In search of: NEW, Non-Current Yamaha 4 Wheelers

Moose-Hunter

Question

Howdy All....

I'm in search of a pair of Yamaha 4 wheelers. You may have seen my post down in items wanted. If not, basically, I need one 4x4, 350cc or larger 4 stroke. And one, either 4x4 or 2x4, 250cc or larger 4 stroke. The Yamaha Wolverine was recommended to me by an outfitter friend of mine. But I'm open to any and all suggestions. Brand, spankin', showroom, new, a pair, would be way too expensive. But what about new, non-current models? A year old or so that are just sitting collecting dust someplace. (if there is such an animal)

Does anybody know where I might find some new, non-current Yamahas? Awww, heck. Even a pair of really good used machines would work too. Any info would be greatly appreciated....

Thanks.....M-H (aka: Dan97)

0 answers to this question

There have been no answers to this question yet