• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

• Join In - We Share Fishing Reports & Outdoor Information Here

You know what we all love...

The same things you do!!!! Share what you love & enjoy in the outdoors as well as thank those whose posts you 'appreciate.'

Have Fun!!!

Sign in to follow this  
DrJ

Team 2 - TOMBOYS

DrJ

DrJ here 2nd season down by Caledonia again. Same spot thats been good to me before. Last year we were the TOMBOYS so maybe the same team name but with some new players. Since we have 2 youth hunters in our group this might work.Open to any other names though. GOOD LUCK TO EVERYONE. DrJ

DanOmite19

Ok boys, this is the year. I will be in hunting in the Fairbault area the first week for MN. I will also try and drop one in Prescott for my WI tag. I'm open to anything as far as team names go.

Hodgy17

Well i'm going to be hunting around zumbrota I have 7 different properties to hunt on so access is not a problem. I have done very well in the past 5 years of turkey hunting. I have gotten a turkey every season fall or spring in the past 5 years. I am pretty pumped as I will most likely be going first season since it is such an early spring. Turkey hunting is my favorite so thats why our team is going to kick some butt this year. I like the team name "Tomboys" it's awesome. But any other suggestions are great because I am open to anyother name. Otherwise good luck to all and merry turkey seasons to come boys.

rbs

Just checking in here. Name doesn't matter to me so do what you all want there. I will be hunting archery only near Redwood Falls-Morton area. That's the only way I hunt them anymore. I will try to record again this year and post it up on here also, sometimes it is a little tough tho. Good Luck to you all!

mws4dux

Checking in for Hunter. He will be hunting season A or C,not sure yet.

DrJ

Just waiting for ABNDOC to check in. Can somebody make the change so our name is TOMBOYS on our posts. Thanks DrJ

DonBo

Can somebody make the change so our name is TOMBOYS on our posts. Thanks DrJ

Done! smile Good luck! (just not TOO good, cause team 5 ROCKS!) grin

Abndoc

Sorry guys, i've been in the ICU down in stillwater since last thursday, was moved to regions today. First thought it was lymes and anaplasmosis, but things might be alittle more serious. My planned hunt is May 2 thru the 8 over in wisconsin, but right now...i just want to get out of this hospital. If Borch or Donbo want to put someone else on the team in my place I totally understand. Maybe I can be a backup for someone if I make it out in the woods.

thanks

Corey

DonBo

Jeez Corey, sorry to hear that. Was hoping to meet you out at Chilakoot one of these days.

DrJ

Hi Corey,Sorry to hear you not feeling well. Get out of the hospital soon and keep us all informed. Hope you can get back out chasing the mighty Tom come this May. Get Well DrJ

Archerysniper

Sorry guys, i've been in the ICU down in stillwater since last thursday, was moved to regions today. First thought it was lymes and anaplasmosis, but things might be alittle more serious. My planned hunt is May 2 thru the 8 over in wisconsin, but right now...i just want to get out of this hospital. If Borch or Donbo want to put someone else on the team in my place I totally understand. Maybe I can be a backup for someone if I make it out in the woods.

thanks

Corey

Get well soon and you will be in my family's prayers,If you need something you have my home phone and cell# and I'm down by regions daily actually working at Farirveiw riverside for the next couple weeks.

Abndoc

thanks guy. i appreciate all the kind words and prayers.

Abndoc

After 7 days in the ICU, still have lots going on, but i'm headed home to be with my family and recoop before turkey season!

Archerysniper

After 7 days in the ICU, still have lots going on, but i'm headed home to be with my family and recoop before turkey season!

Great news,hurry up and mend theirs a long beard waiting for you.

DonBo

Glad to hear you're back home Corey. Hope the worst is over.

DrJ

Do we have any team members going out for the 1st season next week? 2nd MN season for me and I'm all packed and ready to go except my new decoy hasn't arrived yet. DrJ.....

mws4dux

Hunter is planning to go First season.Scouted today,lots of gobbling. Saw one hen,three jakes and two aggressive toms at our first spot.

DanOmite19

I will be out the first week here in MN and week later WI...

Abndoc

Hey Guys, I'm officially out of the spring hunt, I had to have a picc line placed on Friday and will have that for aleast 28 days. No archery, no shooting. I will send Borch a message and get you guys a new team member. Sorry guys. Good Luck!!

DrJ

Abndoc, Sorry to hear you'll miss this years hunt.We'll have to win won for the Gipper(Abndoc).Seriously I hope everything turns out for the better for you and your back chasing turkeys this fall. Our prayers are with you and keep us posted on your health.. Take Care DrJ....

Archerysniper

Sorry to hear this Abndoc,my wife also had a pic line and they are no fun. Hurry up and get better archery season is just around the corner.

Gordie

Corey Get well and the turkeys will wait for you so will the birds laugh

Prayers going out to ya and get well soon..

DonBo

Good luck Corey. Hope all works out well for you.

DanOmite19

Best of luck Abndoc, hope all goes well.

nbadger23

Hi there.. I'm filling in for Abndoc while he gets healthy.. which hopefully is very soon! I'm hunting May 3-7 in Minnesota (in the Rochester area) and May 2-8 in Wisconsin in the Nelson area. Could be lots of back and forth driving but that's the only way I could fit it in so that's the way it goes. Good luck to everyone.