• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

NCAA Tourney Time!

solbes

I'm gonna have to pass. I think I might have jinx them last year and I haven't forgiven myself since smile

• Replies 557
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Bear55

• cbrooks

• solbes

• scsavre

Top Posters In This Topic

UMD player stats

www.collegehockeynews.com/stats/team-overall.php?td=36

vs

Maine player stats

www.collegehockeynews.com/stats/team-overall.php?td=25

Minnesota player stats

www.collegehockeynews.com/stats/team-overall.php?td=34

vs

BU player stats

www.collegehockeynews.com/stats/team-overall.php?td=10

minus Charlie Coyle(early departure), corey Trivino(departed back to Canada) and Max Nicastro(team suspended him).

UND player stats

www.collegehockeynews.com/stats/team-overall.php?td=40

vs

Western Michigan player stats

www.collegehockeynews.com/stats/team-overall.php?td=57

Just post IN is you are in, or CHICKEN if you are too scared.

Other - it's a NO win situation if I end up with either of those avatar's.

I'm gonna have to pass. I think I might have jinx them last year and I haven't forgiven myself since smile

Come on brooks, show some team spirit!

Aarcherystud

I thought about a way to work in other teams but my brain was too small.

OK I'm in if I can just use a signature. I've been trying to post a picture in my avator and I'm just not computer savvy enough to do it. Kind of sad huh. I'll put a signature of your wish...deal? Last year the higher powers hack into my account if anyone remembers that one. Maybe they will do it again. I dare them grin

With only 2 Sioux fan's in attendance here and one of those a part time poster only when things are going good for da Sioux.... I'll pass on the avatar bet unless Bryce mans up for once... grin

There's a few other Sioux fans. Is Savre gonna man up on this?

Doubtful considering I offered him 9 1/2 pucks in a State HS tournmanent game and he turned that down. crazy

Lets face it the Kid "scarves" has some things going on upstairs that are UN-explainable at times... grin

Sign me up for that bet. You bunch of hacks are going down. Stinking sioux fans. I wish I could do a bet where if I won you stinking sioux fans couldn't infect my town any more. I suppose the big 10 conf is gonnatake care of that.

2.5 Gophers against 1 Sioux so far. Come on Sioux fans! At the very least we need to get Bryce and Pier locked up.

Brooks you can do a sig or I will see if I can walk you through an avatar update.

If the Dogs somehow get out of their Regional, I wanna extend this to the WCHA team that also makes it out of their regional. The 2 teams would play in the semi's in Tampa. Kind of hoping for a lot there, but you never know.

In the mean time I'm gonna have a good time watching. Really hoping the Sioux and the Gophers get a rematch on Sunday.

Solbes I would imagine there will be some action if two wcha teams square off in the FF. You know I will be pulling for UMD, unless of course they meet the gophs. Whatever happens someone has to give BC a whoopin, I don't think the Sioux are up for the challenge so its up to us MN schools.

Air Force also gets up for the NCAA's, so BC might have its hands full there first. Serratorre is dying to get to the Frozen Four. Their last 3 trips to the tourney involved overtime losses. AF lost to Vermont in double overtime on a goal review, just missing a chance to their first ever F4 appeearance.

BC is always the team I want to see go down first in the tourney.

With only 2 Sioux fan's in attendance here and one of those a part time poster only when things are going good for da Sioux.... I'll pass on the avatar bet unless Bryce mans up for once... grin

Not sure if I'm represented by those remarks . . . but I'm in. Let's Go "University of North Dakota!!!"

I like the signature Idea!...

"Deep down I am a big Goldy Gopher fan, I have a Maroon bow tie too"

"I love the Sioux Hockey team, fans and all the cool little hole in wall bars they have"

The team I hate the most is nodak, bc and bu aren't far behind. Here's to gophs vs umd in tampa.

Gopher fan but no clue how to do an avitar, signiture, or any other thing on a computer besides these posts and email. So I will just hope that the gophers win out and I don't have to have a family member try and do that for me.

Alright Tech in. Need another Sioux fan.

Tech a signature is easy. I'll send you a PM. There will be a mail flashing up top. click on it. scroll down one to edit profile. click on that and scroll down till you find personal signature.

Hey, you Gopher Fans... Are we relevant now? Hope you guys win Saturday so the SIOUX can really stick it down Patterson throat Sunday. Oh by the way, I thought it was lame old patty cakes didn't show up for his wcha award at the final five championship game. I guess the Golden cake eaters are still sore losers. Heck, Schultz from UW was there. Pretty darn unclassy especially since the U is like a shout away. Oh well, this is going to be fun watching from the stands! GO SIOUX or as the smart *ss rodent fans say North Dakota who? Don't need a nickname to beat the U it happens quite a bit smile

Jag, you need an attitude adjustment, you dont see me being negative an rude on here......oh wait, that is what I do. Carry on.

Patterson couldnt afford the ticket, he is a college student. I offered to buy it for him but he didnt know if that was within the NCAA rules. Fear not, he will be there uniform on in Tampa.

Wear the heck are the other seasonal posters, seems like we lost a lot of guys this year.

Oh, and the Sioux suck

I hear what your saying... I'll be the one at Reid's sitting with a pretty red head with crutches Saturday before the game if ya wanna have a drink smile I do still drink with Gopher Fans and am actually quite pleasent if ya come by. It's a tough year for us Sioux fans (losing the badge) and some are overly aggressive after last years let down. It will be a tough regional to win, but I do feel better about where the green is at after the past couple months. The coaching staff at UND may just the best staff in college hockey. This year is evidence for sure. Wish your guys the best they should be motivated this weekend. Is that better wink

Hey, you Gopher Fans... Are we relevant now? Hope you guys win Saturday so the SIOUX can really stick it down Patterson throat Sunday. Oh by the way, I thought it was lame old patty cakes didn't show up for his wcha award at the final five championship game. I guess the Golden cake eaters are still sore losers. Heck, Schultz from UW was there. Pretty darn unclassy especially since the U is like a shout away. Oh well, this is going to be fun watching from the stands! GO SIOUX or as the smart *ss rodent fans say North Dakota who? Don't need a nickname to beat the U it happens quite a bit smile

I suppose punching smaller players in the handshake line like the sioux do after they lose to the gophs every other year is pretty classy though, huh?

Slop down another beer you sioux goon!

dam Im gonna miss this rivalry when the big ten starts!

Hey now... It's just too bad most of the Gophers are on the smaller side (compared to the Sioux). Besides jaw jacking during the handshake will earn a rodent or two some punches. You poke the bull you will get the horns. You are one soft hockey fan on that front. I mean do you think those cake eaters aren't talking dump after beating the Sioux. When representing yourself, team and the WCHA for an award the least a guy could do is accept the award. Lame argument.

Your right, when i think of the sioux the first word that comes to mind is "class".

Looks like a case of the pot calling the kettle black to me

Rau is a punk. At one point during the 3rd period Friday he tried so hard to draw a penalty he was actually wrapped around Forbort's leg like a chihuahua. The kid has tons of talent, he should play more hockey instead of diving all over the ice and turning into a turtle when it comes time to pay up. If that's classy hockey, I'll take Sioux hockey any day.