• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

• Connect, BE BRAVE - We Share Fishing Reports & Outdoor Information Here

"Post Your Thoughts" - Share a wee bit and Help, please...

Because you want others to share great outdoor information with you!!!! Share what you 'love about your area'.

EMOJI those posts you 'appreciate, please.'

Have Fun!!!

Sign in to follow this  
RiverFish

Ryan Braun cleared!

Rick G

They are talking about this on the Twinks game right now. This is bad for the game frown He joins a looong list of players that will never go to the HOF, no matter how good his numbers end up being.

mrklean

least he isnt gonna try and protest it just gonna take the suspension and come back next year i give him that much. Cant wait to see what they do to A Rod

harvey lee

He took it like a man.

SledNeck

Like a man?

I'd saying lying about it for a year, saying he'd bet his LIFE that he didnt take any banned substances is anything but.

B. Amish

and now aaron rodgers owes some guy on twitter 4.5 million dollars.

two years ago rodgers replied to a tweet saying he was so confident that braun is clean that he'd put his entire yearly salary on it.

haha.

nofishfisherman

Braun hardly took this like a man. He lied and lied and lied and lied about it for as long as he possibly could. He finally gave in only once the lies stopped working. I've seen 3 and 4 year olds more willing to accept responsibility for their actions.

ozzie

Braun is a loser just like all the other losers that cheat to get a step up. You say he won't get in the Hall of Fame which I hope is true but he got his big $$$ contract and that is a shame!!!! I think that a players contract should be open for renegotiation or voided all together when they get caught using performance enhancing drugs!!

perchking

I hope they release him and yes I am a Brewers fan and a ex-Braun fan... Next on the block will be ARod at least I hope he is next.

nofishfisherman

I hope they release him and yes I am a Brewers fan and a ex-Braun fan... Next on the block will be ARod at least I hope he is next.

No chance of that happening. They'd still have to pay out his entire contract even if they release him.