• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Quantum Hot Sauce??

Bobb-o

Question

Anyone used this on their reels instead of the basic reel grease and oil? trying to find out if it is worth $6.99 or if i should just go with the $1.49 Abu Garcia lube.

5 answers to this question

I have used the Yellow Rocket Fuel.. works great.. not sure about what you are talking about..

But you deffinatly get better performace out of the higher price lubes in my opinion!

Bobb-O from what I have heard the hot sauce stuff is the way to go. I guess it's just like the synthetic oil for your car. It actually bonds to the metal and is really smooth. That is what I have heard about it though, I have yet to see it at any of the stores that I go to for fishing equipment otherwise I would have some by now. ><>
deadeye

i haven't tried the hot sauce yet, but just odered a quantum two days ago for my son. will find out when i get it. i use an oil the guy that repairs reels told me about.( reel ease) only put it on the level winds and tight places on reels i can't take apart to clean and put a little light grease on. del