• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

cost of a Fish Trap Voyager

neusbaum

Question

What's a good price to pay for a new Fish Trap Voyager and where have you guys seen good deals on them?
Thanks

5 answers to this question

they have them for aboot $400 up here in Bemidji, which i think is ridiculous. So i designed my own and am going to build it this summer.

Have not priced them but I am going over to Gander tomorrow I will report on their price tomorrow if I remember.....

Bobb-o; Don't be such a "Tight A$$"!!!!

Seriously though, I believe for the $400 price that includes the whole seat arrangement,
I hate the seats and they waste space. I purchased a “Winnie” same thing and size, as a Voyager (Both made by USL) except black in color from Fleet Farm for $349.00 it has no seats though.
I noticed they were liquidating them at $289.00 the last time I was in Lakeville.
I like the fact that it does not come with seats; I use the new style bag type folding chairs (leave the bags at home) and you can pile more goodies in that **** sled then a guy can pull.
Buy one if you can find one!!!!!!
My 2 Dollars worth!!!!!

------------------
Hook Em Good!!!!!!!

S.D. Ice Angler
NRA, DU, NWTF, Varmint Hunter & NAHC Life Member

[This message has been edited by S.D. Ice Angular (edited 01-30-2003).]

hey S.D. Ice, i am not being a tight A$$ i am being a broke A$$ college student who can barely afford to buy shiners once a week

Gander was at $399 for the voyaguer.. If you wait a little while longer maybe the $$ will fall further....

Things are going fast for the ice fishing stuff so I would check often.

Call around to smaller/bigger dealers... If you live in the metro there are multiple shops in the Blaine and Fridley area to try.

[This message has been edited by Slow Jigger (edited 01-30-2003).]