• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Becker lake

onthejob2

• Official Fishing Report Team - MN

I wouldnt drive a full sized vehicle out there yet there was a open spot to the s through the catails most of the year. I would think the ice is a little skinny in that area. Usally its froze hard but it was open most of the hardwater season due to the warm temps. I would opt for wheeler action to be safe.

I saw what looked to be tire marks goin out there today( I could be mistaken though). I wouldnt advise going out there just yet. Let some other fools prove its safe wink. Just too many factors coming into play right around those rushes this year.

Saw a truck out there this afternoon at about 4:30. Looked to be a 2wd full size Ford from the highway. But that was at 55+ and in traffic.