• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

lost new ice flasher 35 humminbird with new carry case

I lost my new Humminbird Ice Flasher 35 tonight 1/22/12 while fishing out on Methodist on Lake Pepin. I was hauling everything on a sled tonight with two buddies and my Flasher fell off while we were walking in. It has taken me three years to afford this flasher and is the first one I have ever bought. I hope that an honest ice fisherman has found it and can respect the time and effort it take to aquire a flasher. My name is Nick Sparby and my phone number is 651 301 0664. please call with any info.

Nick your buddy that works for the city (Cory) , told me about what happened tonight, sorry to hear about your loss. I was actually going to start a post for you, in hopes of helping a friend of a friend. I will post on my facebook and keep my ears open around Frontenac....fingers crossed my friend!

A man from Wabasha just called me tonight and said he found my Humminbird ICE 35 Flasher. It is so good to be a part of an outdoors activity where there is honesty and respect for other fisherman and their belongings they have worked so hard to aquire. I cannot begin to thank you enough