• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Pig_sticka, please report on Miracle Blade Knives

Pig_sticka

Question

Pig_sticka,

When you have used these for a while, please give us a report.

Thanks

24 answers to this question

You could put through some kind of
knife "torture test"!! A while back,
I had left my filet knife out and the
wife had been using it for all kinds
of things, including cutting stuff on
the stone counter-top...OOOUUUCCCHHHHH!!!!!
Since then, I have never left it out
again.

on tv they used the miracle blade for cutting sheet rock, cutting wood, cutting concrete slab, everything you could think of and it was still just as sharp as new. everyone has probably seen that commercial though. if nothing else i can saw through a frozen fruit can smile.gif
if it cant stay sharp cutting eelpout for lacross i might as well return it for a full refund and refund of the shipping costs smile.gif and i get to keep one of the knifes free of cost smile.gif i should be on that commercial.

You know the ole saying.. a Pig_Sticka is born every 10 mins... Or it went something like that!...

Sorry bud.. you left yourself open for that one... I saw the shot it looked safe, so I took it!

Pig_sticka,

When you have used these for a while, please give us a report.

Thanks

this is a serious forum exudedude smile.gif
so far i believe im the only pig sticka
one born every 30,000 years.
and did i mention all of them catch walleyes smile.gif

the miracle blade should be gettin to my house in the next week or 2 hopefully. i got the ups ground service which was the cheapest. i still got a few walleyes chillin in the freezer but ill hit em up quick with the rapala for now.

I got da blades yesterday. that was actually pretty quick. one thing weird though i got 2 knife blocks along with the knifes and they are an extra 60 bucks that they didn't bill me. i suppose i am not saying a word unless they bill me smile.gif

I am gonna give em a whirl today and see if they are for real, i wont have fish till tomorrow night though.

aight now that i am talkin to myself smile.gif

tried the miracle blade "filet" knife on a limit of 11-12" crappies i just caught. not bragging or anything smile.gif but just wanted to let you know what fish i did the test on.

the blade was larger than most but it seemed to work very well. i would not use this knife on small panfish but the larger the fish the greater this knife would work. it cut awesome, and i mean awesome. without even trying the meat just jumped out of the skin and bones. i am not that good at filleting yet but with this knife i didn't miss a lot of meat. out of a 10 i would give this knife a 10 on large fish. i did fillet a 9.5"er and it did fillet good though.
hope this helps some of you, it was well worth the money. when i get bigger fish as in walleyes or anything ill give another report. and the other knifes cut awesome too. expesially that rock n chop, sweet knife smile.gif

Ok sticka my brother, what makes this knife better than any knife.. what did it do to get a 10 from you?

it cut the fish like butter smile.gif

through bones, scales and everything it really did seem like it was way to easy. i had the rapala knife and that did take some cutting back and forth to get through the first cut near the gills. i really put these knifes on a torture test too and they passed.
and the meat really does jump out using this thing.
and if it is a thumbs up from the pig sticka it is a good product smile.gif
thanks for replying exude i was begining to think i was crazy talkin to myself.

Naw Sticka! You ain't five stars crazy till you start ANSWERIN yourself...what?...no...he understands, I'm tellin ya.... no dang it... GET DOWN FROM THERE!!!

Any way now that that's over Thank You for the report, I've been thinking of getting a set for me, myself and I.

the whole set is worth the money if you use knifes alot. i see those expensive fillet knifes you people post and they are upwards of 60-100 bucks. this whole set even with 15 bucks shipping is 55 bucks. and you get i think 16 knifes and a juicer smile.gif

if nothin else you can always chop your frozen juice cans and cut apart your tabletops and sheetrock.

><Crazy Pig> awwwwwwwww son

using them in the kitchen is really awesome. used em for cutting veggies and fruit and they did awesome. still does great on the fish. the knife has cleaned over a hundred crappies and is still as sharp as ever. the scissors just cut through a pretty thick metal rope like butter. i wonder how in the heck they made these things so sharp, and why doesn't other companys do the same thing?

not a bad idea smile.gif
naw i just like the knifes, and figured there might be a few people lookin for the same thing i have been. i hated sharpening the knife after every fish.

All right already, I am going to order the knives today. I have been telling my wife about them and last night she told me to shut up and order them. Pig stcka- how many steak knives did you get? I think it comes with 4, if thats the case the wife says we have to order two sets so that all the steak knives match when we have company once a year. I thought women were supposed to be the more logical of the species. I dunno, one for the house and one in the tackle box.

The knifes have worked good for me and my mom has had one for a long time and it still workes good she just got a new set withthe steak knives which are verry nice. I was wondering how they would work for fish I thought they would be to stiff. Glad to hear the news.

Red

you get 8 steak knifes
4 in the main box and i got 4 more in the other box.
when your goin through the ?'s about the knifes, ask about the steak knifes just incase. o and the extra set is 10 bucks off at 29.95

it actually has an ok bend in em, not too flimsy but not too stiff. test em out and post on what you think. i dont fillet a whole lot but now that i got a good fillet knife i clean more.

i am starting to perfect the fileting. cleaned over a hundred fish by now with the miracle blade, and the knife is still as sharp as ever.

They sell the Miracle Blade knives at the Mall of America in a store called "As seen on TV" (as well as all the other stuff you have "seen" and forgotten about, on TV)

i guess they sent 2 wood blocks with my order and they were on a 30 day trial. if any of you ordered them over the phone and got these thinkin you didn't order them youll have to pay for them. i was billed for 80 extra bucks and i gave em a call to find out that is what happened. they said they would send a repostage box so i can send em back and get a refund for the 80 bucks. just something i thought i would add, kinda weird because i didn't ask for anything but the knifes.
i gave a set to my mom for her birthday and she loves the knifes. she uses em for everything now.
anyone else use these things for cleanin fish? how do they compare to other knifes? i know it is alot better than my rapala knifes. i hated sharpening every 2-3 fish.