• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

• 'we have more fun' FishingMN Builders

please post your opening and exact location?

2 miles North of the highway 95 exit, on the right side of the road as you head North. Signs will be up in a little bit, we are still a ways away from opening, but I am getting real antsy!

well I will buy my bait there but i will not be fishing much seeing college is way harder then it used to be. It's by the pond on the right side and the place that has log stuff out side?

well since my experience with the other bait shop in Ztown has been less than impressive at times I will definatley drive the extra miles if the service is friendly and the bait is lively...what other things will you carry in the store? What line of rods? Will you have hunting stuff also? Good Luck

Ozzie, in the beginning we are just working on getting it open, but we will be constantly building our inventory, I am also a tackle manufacturer so there will be a "store brand" of ice fishing tackle geared towards walleye and panfish as well as a full compliment of bulk jigs. We will also be carrying a full inventory of NorthStar baits which is geared towards bass. I am also working out a deal with Jeff and hopefully we will take over some of his remaining inventory and store fixtures so that Marv's customers will feel at home when they come up to visit. As far as rods and other big ticket items go we hope by the end of the first year that we can carry everything you would expect from a good midsize bait and tackle shop! Also one of the great things about the building we are in is there is alot of room for expansion and we have a huge lot which is going to allow us to have a propane filling station and also sell larger items like trailers, fish houses, etc.

awesome I will do my part to spread the word to the fisher people i know! Good luck we need a good bait store in p town

• 1 month later...