• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Bemidji State Ducks Unlimited Event

Bemidji State Ducks Unlimited

Presents

5th Annual

Sportsman’s Night Out

Beaux Art Ballroom

BSU Campus

Saturday, February 25th, 2012

Doors open at 6 pm

All the hunting and fishing gear you need to keep you busy year round… Deer, Waterfowl, Upland, and Fishing equipment.

Wearing camo or blaze orange shirt gets you a free chance on a gun.

$25 donation will get you a ticket, ducks unlimited subscription, meal, and a fun night.

Ticket must be purchased prior to the event. You can contact me at [email protected] to set up a time to meet or with any questions. I can meet in town to sell tickets.

• 2 weeks later...

Also for anyone who buys a ticket before Feb. 20th, you will recieve a free sheet of tickets for the general tier ($20 value). This event is always a great time and everyone that has been to the event in the past knows how much fun it is. I'll be looking foward to see you all there.

For tickets call 507-461-1702

Chad

• 2 weeks later...

The prizes are about set in stone now. Were looking at 10-12 guns, the pile of decoy raffle, the winner take all deer hunters package, and a ton of other prizes. The event is only 17 days away. And the ticket deal with the perchase of the event ticket is only going for another 12 days.

Remember there will be no ticket sales at the door, so get them soon!!!

Call me for tickets or if you have any questions.

Chad Youngberg

507-461-1702

Down to the final stretch before the event. There is 5 days left to sign up and get the $20 in raffle tickets with the $25 ticket purchase. Tickets can also be purchased online at http://www.ducks.org/minnesota/events/27283/bemidji-state-sportsmans-night-out

Chad Youngberg

507-461-1702