• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

• WE CREATE LONG TERM, MEANINGFUL RELATIONSHIPS IN HERE ... PLEASE JOIN US.

You know what we all love...

RECEIVE THE GIFTS MEMBERS SHARE WITH YOU HERE...THEN...CREATE SOMETHING TO ENCHANT OTHERS THAT YOU WANT TO SHARE
    When you enchant people, you fill them with delight and yourself in return. Have Fun!!!

spotty

Wondering if anybody has been on Scotch. I don't want to drive down there and it be a bust. Thanks.

Roughneck19SC

Been out there a couple times to avoid traffic on the other lakes i usually fish in the winter.

Dink walleyes, small perch, small to meduim northern on the right day.

and thats about it......

Tom I Am

Could see a large open hole of water out there on Sunday as I drove by. Looked to be several hundred yards long. likely kept open by the wind. Guys were on the ice though. Be careful

spotty

Has anybody been out there this year. I see that it is a shallow lake and just wonder if has had winter kill in the past couple of years.

Thanks ahead of time.

Scott M

No winterkill but the boom days passed pretty quick. Just a few years ago there was a couple years of awesome perch and walleye fishing. Now word is there are a lot of carp out there and not much of perch or walleye bite. There are still perch and walleye left but it isn't as good as it was a couple years ago.

furfethrscales

I was out there last week open water to the east of the access we did alright but it was the tail end of bite.A friend went out the next day and one eye all day 14in

tj417

Define "We did alright" please...

furfethrscales

4 eyes 15 to 18in 2 slimmers one 6+lbs and 5 flags missed

Lowrider06

just wondering how the ice is now and wondering what the water clarity is like too?