• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

How's the ice thikness on Mill lake (near Lake Mary) as of now. In-Laws have a cabin on the lake and are thinking of making the trip this weekend. So looks like I will be heading up this weekend with the family. Just need to know if they are driving full size vehicles and wheel houses out or if I am back to a wheeler and portable? Haven't made a trip that direction yet this year and any input would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!!!

Wow.....can't believe nobody is fishing out on Mill....should be nice and quiet out there then. How about any of the surrounding lakes? Trucks and Wheel houses yet?

There are people out on Mill they just aren't talking. There are houses and trucks out on many of the smaller lakes. I would suggest checking the ice before though. We have only been driving our four wheeler out. With this cold snap though it should really make some good ice. Good luck!

Thanks for the reply HH. I appreciate the info. I just don't want to make the trip with the wrong equipment. Did this once before and brought the big house and couldn't get it out there so fished in the open for a few hours and it was a little cold out. Always a hard decision with sketchy ice. Once again thanks.