• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Hey all,

I was fishing with a friend on Graves Sunday night. We moved to our last hole to set up, then decided to head out instead. While moving the truck over to my buddy, my favorite ice rod must have fell off the back of the truck in the 25 yard move. I was just out from the access in front of the islands in the community hole ~24 feet of water. The rod is blue and black with a silver tip. My name, "Scott Mackenthun" is written on the side of the rod. Attached to the rod is a Bauer JM3 reel with orange backing. This is my favorite rod and I use the reel for fly fishing, so I would really like this one back! I am offering a $50 reward for its return, if you fish Graves much and talk to the local gang out there maybe help spread the word. I'm sure someone likely found it Monday morning as I was one of the last folks off the lake Sunday night. Please email to [email protected] if you have the rod and reel.

Thanks for your help!

dc, one of my buddys was out there yesterday. i gave him a call but he didnt see it. he fishes out there alot & knows some of the regulars, he's gonna keep his eyes & ears open for ya. on a side note, how was fishing? he did ok but said it wasnt as good as normal

It was allright, had a nice flurry near sunset, biggest fish were right around 9", no crappies yet.

Thanks for helping me out! My only hope is some good Samaritan uses google, the name is right on the rod!