• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

• WE CREATE LONG TERM, MEANINGFUL RELATIONSHIPS IN HERE ... PLEASE JOIN US.

You know what we all love...

RECEIVE THE GIFTS MEMBERS SHARE WITH YOU HERE...THEN...CREATE SOMETHING TO ENCHANT OTHERS THAT YOU WANT TO SHARE
    When you enchant people, you fill them with delight and yourself in return. Have Fun!!!

Sign in to follow this  
Rosco_B

Anyone know if you can drive out on Leaf lake?

Rosco_B

Are people driving out on Leaf Lake by Lake Park yet or is it just with four wheelers?

SJMyers32

Full sized trucks were out on the eastside ten? days ago. Ice is a good 12-14 inches. Your probably safe with the weather going on as of recent, but of course drive at your own risk. Ive had my full sized out on another small area lake for a couple weeks, haven't had a problem.

SJMyers32

Hey Rosco B please dont take my advice and hold me responsible for anything. Drive at your own risk, and dont forget to rent a truck when you do it!

mark n

try not to cross pressure ridges.... crazy

Rosco_B

Hey Rosco B please dont take my advice and hold me responsible for anything. Drive at your own risk, and dont forget to rent a truck when you do it!

Of course not. I appreciate the info on the ice thickness.

Rooster7

I drove out there yesterday 1-21 in a full size pickup. There were several trucks out there and one guy had full size chevy around the point and back to the west quite aways.

As always drive at your own risk.