• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

fish house frames

nowacc

A friend of mine is looking to build a fish house. Does anyone know of a local shop that builds the retractable wheel and tongue frames? I think there is a shop North of Winnie about 15 minute on the hwy in a small town. Looking for the Duluth to Grand Rapids area. Thanks for any info

Bill and I were looking to get a bunch of frames and before spending $30,000 we did some checking. I have a construction company and travel the five state area so we hit a lot of shops and talked to quite a few welders even had an engineer run the numbers on twisting and product materials for exchange of fishing time.

Bill and I also had a plastic film business that worked with RV business in Indania. There is one guy that can tie all this together for you Fish House Supply in Buffalo Minnesota. We have put his frames to the test not one issue ever. He also understands fish house construction from material weights to loss gain ratios in product durability. Somethings are just worth the drive.