• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

How is the snow?

Are you guys getting any snow up there? Would like to bring the sleds next weekend ... any fluffy white stuff?

Hit

We had some snow come down this morning. It was kinda nice to have a little for throwing around the porty. Sleds are possible, I guess, as there were a few running around this afternoon. I had a wheeler today and glad I did. Still alot of clear ice. By next weekend the snow could all be on shore again. Check with the resorts later in the week for sure...

We took sleds out on Sat and Sun. Had decent snow on Sat, but Sunday it was blowing quite a bit. Lots of bare ice. Both sleds we have, have studs, so we had no problems. I would suggest studs/scratchers, unless we get more snow, and it doesn't just blow away. My 2c