• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

• WE CREATE LONG TERM, MEANINGFUL RELATIONSHIPS IN HERE ... PLEASE JOIN US.

You know what we all love...

RECEIVE THE GIFTS MEMBERS SHARE WITH YOU HERE...THEN...CREATE SOMETHING TO ENCHANT OTHERS THAT YOU WANT TO SHARE
    When you enchant people, you fill them with delight and yourself in return. Have Fun!!!

Morgs

Picked up an Eskimo fish house last month and it came wth some anchors. I've looked all over for an adapter that hooks onto my cordless drill. The clam brand doesn't fit the anchors.

Does anyone have any suggestions on something I could use?

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

Announcements

• Your Responses - Share & Have Fun :)

• Wakemup
      Rough weekend at the lake... but still better than any day at work! I managed to get out for a few hours Saturday morning and then got off the lake when the storms rolled in and stayed off. I threw for muskies for a few hours but didn't move any and then switched to smallies and boated a few on rock piles.  We were stuck for a while on Saturday with the road near Camp Vermilion washed out. Looks like the whole area got quite a bit of water. How'd everyone else fare?
    • Parmer
      Does anyone know if you can get a digital thermostat for the roof top AC units? I have a coleman mach 3 plus. The fan constantly stays on and is super loud. But it does work really well for cooling. Any help would be appreciated. 
    • papadarv
      Spent the weekend on Ottertail, fishing tough. Waves 1 to 3 ft. 4" rain Sat. night, on/off rain all weekend. Caught a few biggest 18". Water crystal clear 15+ ft, even with waves, due to millions of Zebra Mussel in lake. Weeds and clam shells had many Zebras attached. Still better than working.
    • mrpike1973
      My intent is not to bash here. Many Rapalas are great lures but a heads up I had 5 of them on the casting deck of the boat in the heat within 3 hours every one of the split from the heat!!! Wow that was money down the tubes. I have never had that happen. Also it is never a good idea to slap a lure to get weeds off I'm aware of that nonetheless my bride slapped her's to get a weed off nothing violent but what she got back was a lure in pieces. I love many of the lures but wont be buying any off those again. I have had the lips pull out on the Shad Raps before. My favorite is the Fat raps those are indestructible. 
    • gimruis
      It happens.  If you timed if post-spawn, its definitely tougher.  It takes them a while to recover and get into their summer pattern.
    • delcecchi
      Stovetop?  Walleye on west end is tough because there are fewer and they are mostly larger fish that don't seem to behave the same way as smaller ones.  
    • vermilionfox
      Pike should be working well on the deep weedlines leading into the two slop bays that Del mentioned. They are commonly calle "The Nursery". Largies should be anywhere in the weeds. Del also hit the nail on the head about the Windsock island and the bay behind it. The windsock island area can be a good walleye producer in the early mornings and sometimes in the evenings. Don't forget to try the larger "bay" (really more of an indentation) past the Windsock island and its associated bay. Lots of boulders in there so be careful, you'll see some shiny rocks! I've had good success in there  for both species of bass and pike, lots of nice sunnies too. There is a reef that runs from the point directly out across Norwegian from the resort marina and runs from there to the other shore running to the northeast. Good spot for the evening walleye bite. You'll probably also want to try fishing the Merry Go Round and the Stovepipe on Wak-Em-Up Bay for walleyes and smallies. I'll try to post more info when I have a bit more time!  
    • Rick
      Thanks for the heads up. You going over weed tops or deep?
    • MinnowBuckets
      Is anyone doing well for smallies or walleyes on the river right now? I haven’t been out in over a week and the water has gotten pretty muddy with the recent rain.
    • jigginjim
      If you live on the lake from what I have seen and heard they put the boasts ok n when nobody is at the ramp checking. So much for the great inspection, no decontamination after leaving the lake, that's a major issue I see. So far I have not seen any of the inspection crew at other lakes. Nobody on Constance, Buffalo or South ramp of Maple lake.