• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

I will have pics up soon three house went thru last nightthese houses were on top of the ice yesterday afternoon and today they are on there way to the bottom hope they can get them out

One Is already down

The first one is my neighbors brothers house and I just got done making them 2 ice amchors so they can try and pull it out the second house is a old camper conv. that 4-5 guys were just starting to get out . the open hole pic is where a house used to be not sure if it on the bottom or not I went to get branches to mark it and some guy almost drove his wheeler into the hole full-15313-16232-002.jpg

full-15313-16233-003.jpg

full-15313-16234-004.jpg

full-15313-16235-005.jpg

full-15313-16236-006.jpg

full-15313-16237-007.jpg

That camper one looked like it was going down last Friday when I went out with you. Gps that open hole you might have a new crappie crib this summer shocked

All house are out and on the ice or land I'm glad to report that

I would of like to of videoed the camper style one but I did see it roll on down the road around 4:30 pm today

hey gordie i was one of those guys that helped pull your neibors house out. those ice ancores you made sure made things alot easier!

Doesnt look like the ice was much more than 3-4inches in that spot...I was out on Chisago last night and the was guys pulling there 16ft wheel houses out with there ford ranger..pulled up about 20 yards from us on about 8 or 9 inches of ice. some popping and craking but suprisingly no water movement in the holes..Ice seems to be pretty strong out there but still a little sketchy to be driving..also a couple cars out..How did that house end up on its side..was it from being pulled out of the hole? dumb question im sure

I also think that side with the open hole covers went down and the house started to fill with water and thats what started to tip it and the wind finished it off the rest or the way.

Its out on the east side of all the houses on the north point and there is a area that is now staked off straight out from RWB access due to marshrats