• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

• WE CREATE LONG TERM, MEANINGFUL RELATIONSHIPS IN HERE ... PLEASE JOIN US.

You know what we all love...

RECEIVE THE GIFTS MEMBERS SHARE WITH YOU HERE...THEN...CREATE SOMETHING TO ENCHANT OTHERS THAT YOU WANT TO SHARE
    When you enchant people, you fill them with delight and yourself in return. Have Fun!!!

Sign in to follow this  
Dragon Fish ll

Metro propane refills

Dragon Fish ll

I need a little help finding a close place to refill my propane tank I just got one of those Blue Rhino tanks at a SA in elk river a few weeks ago but i live in uptown MPLS right off Hennepin ave. Where is the closest place I can get my tank refilled. Anyone Thanks smile

Aaron Carrell

Almost any Super America or Holiday (think big chain gas station), Home Depot (or similar store) will have tanks for exchange. Its not really worth getting a true refill typically. The exchange should be anywhere from $15-$24 depending on location and type of store you handle it at.

Dragon Fish ll

Who refills 20# tanks again in mpls

cavalierowner

I think you may have to get more out into the 'burbs to find a place to refill. As I understand it, the problem is that it takes extra land to get a fill station. Those bulk tanks they fill from have to be x number of feet away from this, that and the other thing because of fire codes. All the fill stations around me went away quite some time ago. I live in Minnetonka and the only place I could get a refill was McCoy's in Hopkins, but that was a few years ago. I quit going there because it was about a 4 mile drive one way for me. I now use the Blue Rhino exchange tanks from the hardware store 1/2 mile away.

SkitterPopper

Not in Minneapolis but a short drive from there. The Shell station on Old Cedar and Old Shakopee refills tanks.