• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Pictures of your Furbearers and Varmints

Gordie

Thought since there are more and more hitting these pages now.You guys should have your own place to post pictures.

Lets keep these picture respectful and try not to share the bloody pics as well. as always please follow forum Policy.

Thanks and lets see your pictures

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ray1

• Gordie

• RangerJack

• K_Josh87

Top Posters In This Topic

Thats a lot of yotes.

I see nothing wrong with posting pics of legally and ethically trapped animals. Congratulations on the catch and thank you for taking a few of those fawn eaters.

I can't seem to trap one. I've caught one coyote and fox in a cable restraint but none in a trap. I used speed dip on them originally and two years ago I stripped them down and dipped in formula one.

I've had them step close to the pan on numerous occasions but never on the pan. I don't know if they're smelling the dip or not. I'll have to strip them down agian and have a buddy show me how to dip in wax. Not sure what else to try.

Rob

Great pics and nice looking yotes.

Grayfox if you get the trapping down the yote population will be in severe trouble grin

BTW The gray fox is coming along great and its a big one compared to the forms they sell for bodys

GF, I see, I know they can be a bit of a challenge to figure out how to trap, I have not personally done it, so I cannot speak much about it. I know a couple guys that do though, and they say once you catch one in a spot, that you are a lot more likely to catch more... not sure how true it is. I like seeing the critters alive... gives a better perspective of how they look on the paw.

Fox # 7 on the year and gray fox # 1. Heading to Wyoming for a week, so I will not be online. good luck to all

6726742279_23637eaaf4.jpg

full-36379-16526-get_attachment.jpg

My kid wanted a picture before they were to be skinned.

full-36379-16527-get_attachment(1).jpg

Good thing for me, I was up early enough to catch the raccoon trying to steal my trap!

Wow Ray you are a very good trapper--same to you GF on the hunting. Nice pics. I would love to learn how to hunt and or trap these animals.

When it comes to hunting predators or trapping--is it as closed lipped as guys who fish or hunt deer/duck/pheasant etc. etc. as far as tips/hints on being successful?