• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Sean Westman guide service

Has anybody stayed/fished with Sean Westman's guide service before? Saw an ad, and looks promising. Thanks to anybody who can provide feedback!

Sean, is one of the best local guys around there. He has been intimate with the river and the lake for many years and has won and placed high in a lot of tournaments to prove he knows where to find fish.

I stayed with him just before Xmas for two days and we caught roughly 250 fish in two days with many, many nice saugers and walleyes in the mix.

He is also very flexible and willing to get you in the right place at the right time if big fish are what you'd like to pursue as well....The accomodations are clean and beds are decent, with lots of room for up to like 12 guys. Bargain rate for what he offers.

He is finally chasing the dream after 20 years of putting in his time and I highly recommend him...

His place is at Riverbend resort next to Adrians'. he and his family are long timers up there and he definately knows the ropes regarding fish location.

I don't chime in very often but this one is well deserved.The Westman's as they are known on the point are some of the best walleye anglers around.Some of their LOW know how came from Brian Ney and other locals.Fishing with Sean is on my bucket list.You won't be disapointed.Z