• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Found fishing items Big lake near Richmond

• Official Fishing Report Team - MN

Well if anyone on here lost some fishing stuff on Big lake near Richmond I found it and would like to get it back in the owners hands. Feel free to post here or give me a call at 320-293-6545 to describe the items.

• 'we have more fun' FishingMN Creators

How was the ice conditions and fishing Icehawk?

Thanks for posting about the equipment you found.

Borch- Fishing was alright beautifull evening. Ice conditions were a little sketchy by the houses reminded me alot of spring ice. Two perm houses fell in today out there. Luckily the owners got them out with hard work and some serious 4 wheeler action. Heads up be carefull on all lakes right now as there is alot of open water to very thin ice around the fish houses! Jeff did you get out to Long or Big today if you were on Big we may have been close smirk

• 'we have more fun' FishingMN Creators

I did some scouting late today on long for the get together. It went well.

Thin ice, lots of wind, sunshine and some water on top is a bad combo around the perms for sure.

IceHawk,

Did you find a pair of ice armor gloves out there? I lost a pair when I was out fishing last Wednesday. We started out at Big Lake... Hopefully you did because their my girlfirends and I was barrowing them..

Just saw that you posted yesterday so I'm assuming you found the items then too. So probally isn't what you found.

Sorry greenhornet3 unfortunately it wasnt ice armor gloves. If I do come across a pair out there or hear of someone finding some ill be sure to let you know.

Icehawk,

You're a good man! Question for you... If you aceess the lake by Joe's last resort, do the people to the south of the access fish panfish in there as well. I thought a few were maybe spearhouses?