• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

• WE CREATE LONG TERM, MEANINGFUL RELATIONSHIPS IN HERE ... PLEASE JOIN US.

You know what we all love...

RECEIVE THE GIFTS MEMBERS SHARE WITH YOU HERE...THEN...CREATE SOMETHING TO ENCHANT OTHERS THAT YOU WANT TO SHARE
    When you enchant people, you fill them with delight and yourself in return. Have Fun!!!

Sign in to follow this  

Retail Rod Building supplies in Metro / St.Cloud?

Question

Howdy -
I need to find rod-building supplies without driving to Owattanna. I don't feel comfy buying on-line unless I'm sure what I buy is what I need. Gander - nope. Sportsman's Warehouse? - nope. Sportmart? - nope. Thought maybe ya'll might know a bait shop or outfitter that may have rod-parts.

Thanx -

------------------
<)/////><{
RobertC

4 answers to this question

hulk

Thorne Bros./fly shop in Fridley, Mn, alittle pricey, but not too bad, should be able to eye ball anything you need, call em 1st they're very helpful..

Slow Jigger

Do a search on rod building, I started a thread a month ago or so. It has good info on it....

Built two ice rods and the wife nailed a 27" walleye on one for the first fish ever...

Slow Jigger

Do a search on rod building, I started a thread a month ago or so. It has good info on it....

Built two ice rods and the wife nailed a 27" walleye on one for the first fish ever...

BarryG

You might try Jann's Netcraft. It's over the net but they have alot of stuff.