• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

• Connect, BE BRAVE - We Share Fishing Reports & Outdoor Information Here

TURKEY CONTEST "Post Your Thoughts" - Leave YOUR mark, make each place you visit "a little better"! Post please......

HSO Turkey Contest - Sign-up by April 1st. - Click Here.

EMOJI those posts you 'appreciate, please...IF YOU WANT MORE LIKE IT HERE..'

Have Fun!!!

Sign in to follow this  
robert aldrich

ice fishing on round lake near grand rapids mn scenic HWY 7

robert aldrich

ice fishing on round lake near grand rapids mn scenic HWY 7. has any one seen or been on the ice. how is the ice?

Scenic 7 guy

The ice is good for walking out. What species are you looking for?

wayne123

The lake has springs so be careful

Johnny_Magellan

Any snow up there at all, Scenic pines? I have my wheeler up, but no sled. Would like to hop around some of the lakes this weekend.

Thanks.

Mark Gangl

Wheeler is fine.

Greg Clusiau

Good wheeler traveling and barely enough snow for a snowmobile. Wish I had a wheeler!

Johnny_Magellan

thanks guys. can't wait to get up there. has round lake been hitting?

Greg Clusiau

Haven't heard but I would assume so, most other lakes are. Good luck.

Johnny_Magellan

Hey Greg, me and a buddy are going back up to camper next weekend-the 17th-19th. Any change in snow depths up there, and how's the fishing been for panfish around the Scenic Pines area? I've got my spot for walleyes, but would like to hop around for pannies or even trout during the day? Owen? Napoleon? Round?

Thanks.

Greg Clusiau

You should be "good to go", as nothing has really changed. We're driving trucks all over the lakes, great traveling. Panfish lakes are cooperating too, depending on which one you're on. Good luck, have fun, and be safe!

Johnny_Magellan

Thanks, Greg. Having fun shouldn't be a problem...

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Your Responses - Share & Have Fun :)

• IceHawk
      Fished a few spots on the chain this afternoon pretty slow yet surface  water temps were around 35 degrees.  Water levels are up and plenty of bottom content floating in some of the channels and bays. Felt great to get back on some open water and use the long Rods again. 👍Plenty of boats out there running around. 
    • monstermoose78
      They are cheap but no muskie bait is. But that are American made and in Minnesota 
    • expl
      Just within the past couple of days is the first instances I have seen or heard of storres limiting the amount of people in them.They went unchecked or regulated for quite some time.IF this virus is as contaigous as they say it is  then guess where its likely the most prevalent now-your gas stations,grocery stores,liquor stores its hanging out in the only places people are left to frequent.If you think that limiting the number of people in a store or staying 6ft away from  people while your in the store is stopping it from spreading your crazy.Stay healthy maybe we will see ya on the water!
    • Bigfatbert
      I am grateful that  I have such a wonderful, caring , and loving wife and wonderful daughter .   i am also grateful that during these hard times that at least some people understand , and are following all implemented rules/regulations that have been handed to us All !!   Im also grateful for all the essential workers that are putting their and their loved ones life at risk everyday during these hard times ,they truly are amazingly wonderful people , especially when they have to witness people who don’t get it .   i
    • Dash 1
      Well said.  I see this everyday at work. Some people come in alone, get their items and leave. While others come in as a group or family, walk all around gawking and touching everything in site. If we just adhere to common sense and social distance these few weeks we can have a better summer. 
    • smurfy
      We each have rods for panfish, nords and eyes, there a tad rusty.🤣 not to mention we each have a flyrod. That's enough. Only got so much storage room.
    • ANYFISH2
      Natural colors, Browns, black, and orange have been the go to colors for the lakes and river here around Morrison County. I will say I don't fish Muskies much anymore, so things could have changed.
    • Borch
      Between rods salmon, catfish, walleye, panfish I've got a bunch.  Think I have 11 salmon rods alone for copper, downriggers, lead core and dipsey/slide divers.    Probably should downsize some as I haven't used most of my cat rods for years now but have lent them out for guys who go sturgeon fishing in the spring.  I have several baitcasters that I don't use much anymore as I've added more linecounters for trolling and bottom bouncers.  So my older rods sit back at home a lot.  
    • eyeguy 54
      Yep. We have more fun 😁😁. I cant read or type very well so i get off topic at times. Welcome aboard dbII
    • eyeguy 54
      Oh look, a squirrel!!!!!  😂🐿

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.