• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Two TOTALLY different teams this last weekend.

MUSKY18

Can't believe how the Gophers looked like two totally different teams this past weekend in Wisconsin. Friday night looked like they were a Pewee B team playing the Badgers and then on Saturday night, it was total domination. I don't know if Badgers even had 15 shots on goal. IF they want to make a serious push for the rest of the year, they can't have those kind of nights. Certainly hoping that they completely destroy St Cloud this weekend and keep rolling from there. It has been quite a few years since I have seen as fast, physical and talented team as the Gophers are putting on the ice right now.

Friday night was embarrassing. I figured they would have a little hangover, but Friday was extreme. Patteson even looked very soft on the goals. He did make a few big saves tho. I was begging to think, oh here we go again, but then Saturday we dominated. There were a few big mistakes, but we stuck it to them 50 out of 60 minutes.

Stc has done pretty well without its top players thisyear. I want nothing lessthen a sweepand 2 games won by at least 3 goals.

By the way,lucia needs to quit this Whole 2 points is our goal every road series. That is [PoorWordUsage], our goal is 4 points every series. I think it was battams when coaches had goals like that. Get your players ready to sweep and quit telling em its ok to loose.

]Friday night was embarrassing. I figured they would have a little hangover, but Friday was extreme. Patteson even looked very soft on the goals. He did make a few big saves tho. I was begging to think, oh here we go again, but then Saturday we dominated. There were a few big mistakes, but we stuck it to them 50 out of 60 minutes.

Stc has done pretty well without its top players thisyear. I want nothing lessthen a sweepand 2 games won by at least 3 goals.

By the way,lucia needs to quit this Whole 2 points is our goal every road series. That is [PoorWordUsage], our goal is 4 points every series. I think it was battams when coaches had goals like that. Get your players ready to sweep and quit telling em its ok tnj nj nj mmo loose.