• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

• Join In - We Share Fishing Reports & Outdoor Information Here

You know what we all love...

The same things you do!!!! Share what you love & enjoy in the outdoors as well as thank those whose posts you 'appreciate.'

Have Fun!!!

Sign in to follow this  

What kind of hardware is St Croix using on their rods?

Question

What type of reel seat, cork & guides is St. Croix using on the new rods?

0 answers to this question

There have been no answers to this question yet

This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  

• Your Responses - Share & Have Fun :)

• Todd_B
      I agree I have not heard much on here about the area.  Headed to shields on Saturday,  hope it pans out.
    • Savage Brewer
      I have a Striker Hardwater and the Wife has the Clam Rise suit. Both are great and we chose them based on how they fit, each body is different and you will find different brands and even product lines within a brand will fit different. I would try stopping by Thorne Bros and see what they have in stock to try on, they might have more upstairs if you dont see your size.  Float suits dont go on sale much other than the Blaine Ice show, St Paul Ice show, Black Friday and then after the season.
    • Angelfish
      I wamna go fishing this weekend but was troubled by the ice condtions. Do anyone know how much ice are on the following lakes; Osakis, Grand, Arvilla or possibly even Star???
    • Randy  Kato
      Will be on horsehoe  tomorrow first time for the yr If see my little camper/fish house and a white chev 2500 with topper stop by for a pop or beer its nice to meet new people from the forums Thanks Randy  
    • Parmer
      Northern tool had the skid shoes for 19.99.  Cabelas had the steel bar limited stock online it said. 
    • Jpthom1616
      This are premium Rods from Alpha Angler. This company is the rod sponsor for 2017 Bassmaster Angler of the Year Brandon Palaniuk. The Rebound: is a glass cranking rod. Best I've ever used. Fantastic feel. The Zilla: is a a perfect all around Rod. I primarily used it for pitching jigs. I've owned these rods for less than a year they were purchased in spring 2018. I just have way more tackle rods reels etc. Than I have room for. Rods new retail together are $475 I'm selling them as a package for $320. Or individually for $175 each.  I'm in the north metro area. And am willing to drive a reasonable distance if need be. Feel free to make an offer but a serious ones only. Also I have photos of the Rods if youd like just email me and I'll send then to you. Let me know!  Email me at  [email protected]   
    • TomWehler
      I posted some pic's of the heaves on above Fishing Reports info post.   Pretty interesting if you never seen anything like that.   CRUNKY CRUNCHY sounds of ice on rocks last night as trucks drive on an off.....always fun.   T
    • DP
      Went out just to check ice depth today, measured 13.5" on lake one a couple hundred yards out from the public access in town.  No snow left, very slick, and lots of heave action on a majority of the shoreline.
    • Bryan P
      Me too. Got out few times before but nothing really going on. This was my best outing yet for me this season. Hoping to have more of these days!  I'm glad you enjoy my videos. You can follow my channel if you want to see all my videos. I only post some on this site. 
    • Mike89
      that be you!!!  LOL!!   but I hope to see it!!