• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

• Connect, BE BRAVE - We Share Fishing Reports & Outdoor Information Here

"Post Your Thoughts" - Leave YOUR mark, make each place you visit "a little better"! Post please......

Join the Minnesota Fishing Report Club, where only club members see what is shared. Just 99 cents to join. Click here please.

Because you want others to share great outdoor information with you!!!! Share what you 'love about your area'.

EMOJI those posts you 'appreciate, please.'

Have Fun!!!

Sign in to follow this  
mrklean

Wilson Ramos kidnapped in Venezuela

mrklean

Just read an article Ramos was kidnapped, no demand for him have been made. Maybe that was bill smiths first move try and get something back for that horrible capps trade...sorry that was a bad joke. Hopefully he is returned soon, most of the crazies down there kidnap for cash so hopefully everthing will turn out ok

ted4887

I'd read this too. Yikes! Hopefully it all ends well.

maros91

Seen that. People down there are loco. Hope he is found safely.

toughguy

My prayers are with him. This is just terrible. I've read things in the past about players from down there having full time security protecting their houses. Didn't something like this happen to a relative of Johan Santana? Maybe I'm wrong but I know he was at least concerned about it.

solbes

Oh man that's not good. Hope he is returned safely.

SkunkedAgain

With the wealth that many of these guys get in the United States, it would seem that MLB should strongly encourage them to hire protection services in their home countries (if they live in a country where abduction is a concern).

hoppe56307

"Police last year said that 618 kidnappings were reported in 2009, and the numbers have grown rapidly in recent years. Security experts say the real number of kidnappings is much higher because many cases aren't reported to authorities."

That is a stagering number of kidnappings. I would not go out of the house with out people protecting me and having a gun on me as well.

mrklean

i wouldnt go there period, bring the family to the US where you know just because you have money you wont get kidnapped, just sued for something instead laugh

PierBridge

They should have waited a year or so he only made 450 last year. 99 percent chance he will be released unharmed~

mrklean

you think its really that high? With how crazy some of those people are down there i was thinking like 75%, you would think if they wanted money they would have said it right away been almost a full day with no contact

greebs

stuff like this makes a person glad to be living in the good ol USA. sure we have plenty of crazies here too but seems like in some of these other places it's much worse.

Rippinlip

Hope it all turns out well for him.

I am glad to be living and raising my family in Minnesota!

Harmonica Bear

Not to make light of the situation, I hope all works out out well.

But...

Do you think the kidnappers would take Matt Capps and player to be named later?

CAMAN

Sounds like he was found alive today.

mrklean

Saw that today sounded like an action packed return with gunfire any everything