• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

• Join In - We Share Fishing Reports & Outdoor Information Here

You know what we all love...

The same things you do!!!! Share what you love & enjoy in the outdoors as well as thank those whose posts you 'appreciate.'

Have Fun!!!

Sign in to follow this  
schmitty3

Joe Mauer

blue_healer_guy

he should have thought of that before he stole the money then.

O.T.C.

They pointed to where to sign the contract and Joe couldn't write fast enough lol. The move to Target Field has killed him mentally just like any lefty bat in there, unless you're Jim Thome. The controlled dome environment was a hitters paradise, I played their enough to realize how awesome hitting in there was, no sun, no wind, no helicopters,jets,rain, no nothing, just a pure hitters park and opposing teams struggled at times in their defensively. Joe could reach left field easier to the seats, now 95% of those are F-7's. Not catching is hurting him more than helping him also at the plate, seeing the pitches and learning the ump's zone for the day etc. he used those little things to his advantage and should. He'll be an Edgar Martinez soon enough, without power. Runs about as fast also. Regardless of parks the double play killers and strikeouts have nothing to do with the park, it's not being crisp and feeling it at the plate, makes me wonder about some illegal substances that he and morneau maybe were dabbling in b4 the serious testing came about. You can't say I feel great better than ever and perform like he did last year.

O.T.C.

Well he can go back into hiding, maybe next year as he's on waivers right now but anybody looking to pay 23 mill for 127 K's, 10 bombs, 65 RBI's and .265 ?  He had 600 at bats this year my word where's the damage ? Led the league as a lefty GIDP. So he'll be back with 3 years to go. The hero or zero game, the must win last wkd and our 3 hitter went 0-4 with 3 K's so he wore the hood in what became our most important game of the year vs. a righty, that loss= season over. If he doesn't go back to catcher idk what to think, but thankfully this seasons over without Ervin on the playoff hill we were doomed anyway.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Your Responses - Share & Have Fun :)

• Tom Sawyer
      Sad news ... Prayers sent, get well soon
    • SkunkedAgain
      It looks like a bunch of snow fell overnight. Hopefully this doesn't have a huge impact on ice conditions.  
    • Ref
      Sorry to hear about Cookie.   Can anyone share what type of accident it was?   Ref
    • AlwaysFishing23
      Everything I’ve heard most guys have had nothing but good things to say about this setup! Can’t wait to try it. Planning on keeping the 8” if I want a bigger hole or chasing other species. Think I might pickup the clam adjustable extension for a little more length so it’s not so short. And maybe a few spare bigger dewalt batteries.
    • tinker
      Can't go wrong with that set up . I have similar with Milwaukee M18 . I have a converted 6 '' Mora and an 8'' Nils. I have quick connect pins so changing bits is easy. I use the 6'' to find fish and drill an 8'' hole for fishing. You can also drill the 6'' close to the 8 '' for your transducer. 
    • eyeguy 54
      drill baby drill! 
    • Chuck DiVito
      Hello I believe I messaged you before.  I own Fox River Lures and Rods and need a 14 rod Ice rack.  7 per side.  unfinished just like this one you did.  I need it asap.  How much?  Can you make it in a way my retailers can assemble it easily rather than having it assembled ahead of time?  Then depending on price I will order more than would not be a rush..  Thank you Chuck DiVito.  [email protected]
    • AlwaysFishing23
      Got my new drill plate rig last night. Dewalt brushless drill with 4ah battery’s. Spun a 8” lazer hand auger great last weekend in 6” ice. Got a 6” lazer hand auger bit to pair with the plate so it should be an excellent combo. 13.3lbs is what the whole setup weighted! That works for me. Got a heck of a deal on the setup to with price matching and coupons so I can’t complain to much. Can’t wait to get the thing out it should rip the ice up. Anyone else have one they’d like to share there thoughts about it? 
    • smurfy
      i've also slowly have built some confidence in plastics, bu i also for the most part carry with me some sort of meat. depends on the lake!!!!!!!!!!!!
    • IceHawk
      Always there to help Bud  😉 cant wait to get after those perch again. Fished that area hard this summer learned alot!  Found a few new spots and new lakes with quality as well.