• RECEIVE THE GIFTS MEMBERS SHARE WITH YOU HERE...THEN...CREATE SOMETHING TO ENCHANT OTHERS THAT YOU WANT TO SHARE

You know what we all love...

When you enchant people, you fill them with delight and yourself in return. Have Fun!!!

Sign in to follow this  
Porcupine

Wyoming Antelope

Porcupine

Can't wait! Leaving in 18 hours for Wyoming. Work has never been so long.

slimngrizzly

Well have fun..... your sure not making it anybetter on the rest of us office folk! smirkcrazy

Porcupine

I had a much longer first post but it got lost in cyberspace. I will try to update daily as possible. Season opens Monday so tomorrow night and Sunday are scouting days.

Porcupine

One more important note is this is a 100% DIY hunt. Have been going to SD for the last 4 years but they have been pounded by winter kill and migration so we are trying Wyoming this year.

HunterLee

Good luck, we are heading out there in Oct with a boom stick bow. Then we will scout for a true bow hunt the following year, sounds like lots of goats. Not sure on how wet though.

Archerysniper

Have a great time and can't wait to here your stories and see the pic's of your speed goats, Good Luck and be safe.

bmc

Our crew of 4 will be out in the Douglas, WY area the week of Sept. 19th.

It can't get here quick enough!!! Hopefully arrowing a bear w/ my recurve will settle me down till then! LOL

Brian

Scoot

Good luck, fellas! Porc, be sure to take lots of pics, including your setup and from the blind! Goats make some of the best subjects for pics! What are of WY are you headed to? In many places, finding a goat is kinda like trying to find an ant while standing on an anthill! I've also seen places where there are big bucks seemingly roaming around every corner!

Good luck, have fun, and avoid snakes!!!

Outdoor Authority

Wyoming can be fun. I went out there last year with another guy and we scouted for a day and half then the season opened up. We were there well befor day light and were rewarded with three antelope right off the bat and a hour or so later we were rewarded with two more. Then it took us a few days to get back on them and ended up with 7 goats. There are a lot of goats out there. I cant wait to hear your stories and what you seen out there. Best of luck and have fun.

mrklean

cant wait to see how it went

Scoot

Me too- have a blast!!!