• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Lake Manuella

Hey fellas, my father-in-law bought a cabin on the lake. I mainly fish bass and panfish with the kids. Checked out Lakefinder and the survey looks decent, did a search on here too and it looks like the fishing has gotten worse since 2006 (from people's posts). Just wondering how the fishing is on the lake.

There is a ton of tiny sunfish to keep the kids active right off the dock. Bass fishing can be fun. You just need to search for the bigger ones. Wheres the cabin located, my parents own on the lake also.

The cabin is four or five cabins down from the boat ramp/swimming beach. We were out there once in June and got skunked off the dock. Hopefully this weekend will be better.

We have had a family cabin on Manuella for roughly 50 years or so. It has its moments fishing wise, but typically it is tough to find the fish. It is a nice lake for swimming, but we refer to the lake as "Manny being Manny" when it comes to fishing grin

I like the quote "manny being manny" When you think you can figure out the pattern of the fish, poof there gone.