• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Go Brewers!

PierBridge

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• snoozebutton

• RiverFish

• mrklean

• PierBridge

I hope they can win a series or two, it will be fun regardless.

Coworker of mine is going to the game tonight, hoping to take in the celebration, she will be a day late.

I bet last night would have been a great game to be at, Braun hits a 3 run homer in the 8th to take the lead, watching the Cards lose on the big screen. I don't think a single fan left after the game.

Go Crew!

Four teams in the National League with something to play for, Atlanta and St. Louis fighting for the wildcard spot and Arizona and the Brewers fighting for home field advantage. All four teams lost last night so everything stays the same.

Brewers win and Cards lose, Brewers are your division champs!!!!! banana3.gif

Congrats to the Brew-Crew and the whopping 3 Brewers fans who have contributed to this thread... grin

Go Brew!

Atlanta loses to the Phillys and the Cards beat Houston so they're tied heading into the last game.

Brewers win on 3 homeruns by Prince and one by Rickie Weeks. Diamondbacks and Dodgers head into the 10th tied at 1, Dodgers score 5 in the top of the 10th and DBs score 6 to win it. Brewers still have a one game lead on the DBs but DBs win the tie breaker so almost a must win tonight for the Brewers.

A minor set back last night but hopefully Wolf can end it tonight. He goes up against Joe Saunders and it's another 8:30 start.

their home field advantage win ratio reminds me of our twins back in the day when we were champs. (real champs; not division champs)

Sunday, 3:00 PM, Miller Park, Brewers vs Cardinals, Greinke vs either Garcia or Lohse.

Go Brewers!!!

Great game last night. I think we match up better against the Cards, especially with home field advantage.

Go Crew.

A minor bump in the road last night but it does make things a little tougher. It's now a best of 5 series with 3 games at St. Louis.

They're digging themselves a deeper hole. Plenty of chances to win that game last night but the bats fell silent. Lohse against Wolf tonight so they'll need to score plenty of runs but they've had good luck in the past against Lohse.

Woohoo!!! Series tied at 2 apiece. Nice game by Randy Wolf, 7 innings, 6 hits, 2 runs, 1 walk and 6 K's.

It's another 7:00 start tomight with Zack Greike going against Jamie Garcia.

The cards got hot at the right time of the season. They are really smacking the ball. Should be a good World Series.

• 1 month later...

Word is Braun tested positive for performance enhancing drugs a month before he received the MVP. His lawyers say he didn't do anything intentional...might be an interesting background story.

A really sad day for baseball and sports fan if this is true. Why?

Unfortunately the MVP will probably not be stripped, MLB does not give it out. The sportswriters own and give out the award. The Sportswriters have never taken back an MVP award. Hopefully something like this, if true, will change their minds.

I'm so sick of hearing about these stories. It completely takes away from the game. If I had a vote, I would say that if anyone is found with any PED in their system, they should be banned from the game, no questions asked.

Go ahead, flame away.

I'm so sick of hearing about these stories. It completely takes away from the game. If I had a vote, I would say that if anyone is found with any PED in their system, they should be banned from the game, no questions asked.

Go ahead, flame away.

I've been saying this for a few years. It would sure clean sports up in a hurry. I would have no problem with it.