• RECEIVE THE GIFTS MEMBERS SHARE WITH YOU HERE...THEN...CREATE SOMETHING TO ENCHANT OTHERS THAT YOU WANT TO SHARE

You know what we all love...

When you enchant people, you fill them with delight and yourself in return. Have Fun!!!

Sign in to follow this  
Crankbait10

Cannon lake this week

Crankbait10

Will be down by Faribault this weekend and was planning on trying out cannon lake. Never fished this lake before but seemed to be nice place to try and close where i'll be. Anyone one fished here lately?? suggestions tips?

JosMN

What do you plan on fishing for? Lots of lakes nearby that I would hit before Cannon if you are going for Walleyes. I personally have not been out there this year yet, been out there just a handfull of times in recent years with not a lot of luck. Spring and Fall are the best times to fish Cannon near the bridge to Wells. They get some pigs out of there those times of the year.

trappingaddiction

I just recently noticed that Cannon has a pretty decent population of White Bass and was curious how the fishing was for them?

Scrod

I would check the southern MN forum. The guys there have lots of knowledge of the Cannon. Good luck!