• RECEIVE THE GIFTS MEMBERS SHARE WITH YOU HERE...THEN...CREATE SOMETHING TO ENCHANT OTHERS THAT YOU WANT TO SHARE

You know what we all love...

When you enchant people, you fill them with delight and yourself in return. Have Fun!!!

Sign in to follow this  
centralmnguy

Ottertail/Perham Area

centralmnguy

Hello- My wife & I will be coming up to the Ottertail & Perham area thursday through sunday...looking for some lakes to hit for some walleye action. We both grew up in the area & it is our anniversary/vacation trip. I used to fish Rush, Ottertail, the leaf lakes & Big Pine growing up...but haven't fished in the area for about 5 years.

Any suggestions...leaning towards Pig Pine, but with a slot on it, is it worth fishing??? Or any other lakes to check out.

Thanks

slammer

The Pines have had a good bite lately but so have others. I was on OT last Wed. and found some nice fish in 30 -35 ft. Crawlers/bot.bouncer with a small JB perch colored spinner. Use your graph to find fish and you should get bit. I went to my favorite spots and found nothing. Came across the fish after about an hour of looking.

nroff

I pulled cranks with a couple of other boats Friday but lacked success. I think it is a little early yet.

centralmnguy

I live in Brainerd - Gull & Northlong have been slow lately also. The bass, sunnies & northerns are hitting everything in the shallows, but the eyes are tough right now! Doesn't help with all the traffic on it...especially with BIR Nationals going on this week, time to head out of town.

Any other smaller lakes worth hitting? Hows Buchanan, McDonald?