• RECEIVE THE GIFTS MEMBERS SHARE WITH YOU HERE...THEN...CREATE SOMETHING TO ENCHANT OTHERS THAT YOU WANT TO SHARE

You know what we all love...

When you enchant people, you fill them with delight and yourself in return. Have Fun!!!

Sign in to follow this  
JJensen

early goose season

JJensen

Anyone seeing any geese around the hawley,barnsville, wolverton aeras?

carpshooterdeluxe

Man if I were you I wouldn't even worry about MN yet...I would be scouting SE ND right now and go whack 8 a day in August!

Maxxed Out

Agreed get over to Nodak. We had a trip planned for the 2nd weekend but they moved Game Fair back. My buddy sells seed and fertilizer and has a ton of stuff for us to hunt. Dislike button.

bigbucks

full-5070-10992-dsc05838.jpg

Yesterday morning in my field in MN. Wish it were about 9/1 today. The close ones are about 150 yards from my garage door. They've been there for about 10 days. There's usually around 100.

I was shooting at striped gophers in the back yard with the .22 on Saturday afternoon & they didn't even go on alert...

Drive in & out of the driveway, they don't care...

Quackaddict9

Man if I were you I wouldn't even worry about MN yet...I would be scouting SE ND right now and go whack 8 a day in August!

I'll save my license days for regular waterfowl season to whack some ducks at the same time and I don't want to be sweating in August! Not saying I wouldn't do it but if I lived there already, I'd go out! Good luck to the guys heading out this weekend! Slay em.

goblueM

full-5070-10992-dsc05838.jpg

Yesterday morning in my field in MN. Wish it were about 9/1 today. The close ones are about 150 yards from my garage door. They've been there for about 10 days. There's usually around 100.

I was shooting at striped gophers in the back yard with the .22 on Saturday afternoon & they didn't even go on alert...

Drive in & out of the driveway, they don't care...

always nice when you can condition them smile

i've been kayaking past about 100 geese all summer, within 10 yards. come opener I think i'll float by and wax a limit.

I've spotted 3 different banded birds too... Sept 1 can't get here fast enough! 10 per person here in VA