• RECEIVE THE GIFTS MEMBERS SHARE WITH YOU HERE...THEN...CREATE SOMETHING TO ENCHANT OTHERS THAT YOU WANT TO SHARE

You know what we all love...

When you enchant people, you fill them with delight and yourself in return. Have Fun!!!

Sign in to follow this  

IMPT7T

Any one know of a buseness that rents pop up campers in the Bemidji area? Brother in law intends to tent in the State Park. His family is pushing him to find an RV. I told him I would look into it. Thanks in advance.

SJMyers32

Its my birthday today and I'm taking the family to Bemidji to camp at the state park. Would anyone give me advice on where to find a reasonably priced boat to rent for the day evening ect. Or would anyone spill some info on where to do some shore fishing close by. Dont give up your hotspot, just a place I can take an eight and thirteen year old to make their day. I was thinking somewhere on the Miss where it exits Lake Bemidji, thought I saw something about some dams. Any advice or input would be appreciated thanks folks!

Chris Haley

The park does rent 14' row boats. With kids, that's all you'll need as the perch fishing in front of the park is pretty good. May even hook into a walleye or two as you get out closer to the cabbage weeds. Then there is always the eager northern lurking around.

Jarrid Houston

You prolly could walk ot some and shore cast too if you didnt want to get a boat. but by having a boat you can get to better fishable waters. How I miss Bemidji fishing. Always a good abundance of fish. Weather should be decent too! Gd luck