• RECEIVE THE GIFTS MEMBERS SHARE WITH YOU HERE...THEN...CREATE SOMETHING TO ENCHANT OTHERS THAT YOU WANT TO SHARE

You know what we all love...

When you enchant people, you fill them with delight and yourself in return. Have Fun!!!

Sign in to follow this  
basslkjohn

GPS tutorial

Question

basslkjohn

I'm having trouble with the digital age. Whether its my cell phone, camera or gps unit, I know I'm not using 99% of the capapbilities these devices offer. Yes, I know, I'm lazy about using the manual and instructions...But is there a really good tutorial out there regarding my H2O Ifinder? I've used the cd, the online Lowrance materials and still do not have an effective grasp of the basics. Do any of you know of other on-line sites that might provide some effective training on hand held gps units? As always, thanks.

1 answer to this question

Deitz Dittrich

Check Gander Mtn, I know from time to time they have seminars on hand held GPS. Not a bad idea also to check your local shop and just see if they would answer any questions. I'd be willing to bet if you brought it into Thornes or Joes or the like that they would have an employee hash it out with you.